Is alcohol banned from the rivers?
No. You may bring your beverage of choice in a non-disposable container on the Comal River or the Guadalupe River from Gruene Bridge into New Braunfels. We encourage all visitors to act responsibly and help keep our rivers clean and safe!
Visit WaterTheRules.com for more details.
- Summer bookings spike just after Spring Break
- Properties with the best amenities book first
- Groups can get multiple properties next to each other
- Rest easy knowing your summer will be awesome!!
Inquire today to lock in your New Braunfels Vacation! Call us at 830-515-4142.
Take a close look at Cypress Falls River Retreat, the premier special events destination in the Texas Hill Country!
- 70+ acres of natural Texas Hill Country on the Guadalupe River
- A quarter mile of private riverfront
- Four truly unique properties on site for groups up to 22
- Secluded yet accessible location by Canyon Lake
Call Kara at 830-515-4142 today to find out more, or visit the Cypress Falls River Retreat website!